Mittwoch, Juni 11, 2008

was soll das??

heute morgen hatte ich eine mail von meinem reisebüro in der inbox mit der nachricht, ich könne meinen flug nicht umbuchen und es sei sein fehler gewesen, als er dies gesagt habe.... was soll das nun? hatte bis jetzt keine zweifel daran, dass es richtig ist, noch ein bisschen rumzureisen bevor ich nach hause komme! Vater, willst du mir was sagen?

ich zitiere BABA

Am I happy?!
Would I be arrogant if I say yes?!
Would I be lying?!
I feel happy,
Even though I don’t think happiness is a feeling…
I can feel miserable at times
Or dissatisfied,
But I can still say “I’m happy”.
It’s about who I am
Not about how I am…
“Happy are the poor…”
“Happy are those who mourn…”
“Happy are the broken…”
“Happy are those who are persecuted…”
“For they will be called children of God.” (Jesus)
Happiness doesn’t depend on circumstances
Nor states of our spirits…
Happiness is found
In who we are.
My happiness relies in a simple truth:
I am a child of God
And I am loved.
This will never change
And this can never be shaken,
Because God is the very foundation of it all…
Happiness is.
I’m happy because God tells me so.
If my happiness would rely on things or people
Than I could become unhappy,
Because things are now
But in a moment they are no more…
As people are now
And in a moment they are no more…
Just like a breath…
It’s when we loose the simplicity
And innocence of being a child
That we start feeling unhappy…
Because we start thinking and rationalizing
That our happiness depends
On the things we see around us
Or experience in our lives…
Thoughts like “I’m not happy”
Only come to our minds
When we stop being children…
Then we start looking for happiness
In all sorts of things
To try to fill that gap in our souls…
We try many things,
We study,
We search for relationships,
We seek a career,
We try many religions or spiritualities,
We accumulate money and possessions,
We try to empty ourselves and meditate,
We try to “do good deeds” to clean our karma,
But nothing brings back
Our happiness…
Until the moment
When we realise
We need to be born again
And become a child again…
Remaining in this state
Is what brings happiness back…
“when I was just a little child,
happiness was there a while,
then from me it slipped one day,
happiness come back I say…
cuz if you don’t come I got to go looking
for happiness…” (Bob Marley)

So , we are to be a child again,
That’s where happiness is found.

Keine Kommentare: